Class A Up to and including 5´4” (163cm) PRO Qualifief
Class B Over 5´4” and up to and including 5´6” (168cm) PRO Qualifief
Class C Over 5´6” (168cm) and up to and including 5´7” (171cm) PRO Qualifief
Class D Over 5´75” (171cm) PRO Qualifief
Novice First time competitors for the NPC
Junior 16year old up to 23year old
Master Over 35year old
1. Competitors compete in a two-piece suit. The bottom of the suit must be v-shaped. Thongs are prohibited. Competitors can compete in an off-the-rack suit. All suits must meet acceptable standards of taste and decency.
2. Competitors must wear high heels.
3. Competitors may wear jewelry.
1. Prescription eyewear (except sunglasses) are permitted.
2. Competitor numbers must be worn on the left side of the suit bottom at all times while onstage.
1. Each competitor, in numerical order, walks onstage and performs their “Model Walk” (personal preference).
2. The “Model Walk” is described as follows:
Walk to the center of the stage, stop and do a front stance, then a full turn and do a back stance, then turn to the front again and face the judges. Length of time allowed is 30 seconds.
3. Depending on the number of competitors in the class, each competitor may be directed to:
exit the stage until the entire class has performed the “Model Walk” at which time the entire class is called back onstage; or
line up along diagonal lines on the sides of the stage.
1. The Head Judge will call the competitors, in small groups and in numerical order, to center stage to perform the front and back pose.
2. In the call-outs, the Head Judge will direct specific competitors to perform the front and back pose. Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other in half turns (no side judging – front and back only).
The Presentation and Comparisons are scored 100% using the following criteria:
Balance and shape
2. Overall physical appearance including complexion, skin tone, poise and presentation.
*If necessary, the judging panel, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to re-judge at the Finals using a Confirmation round.