Class A Up to and including 5´4” (163cm) PRO Qualifief
Class B Over 5´4” (163cm) up to and including 5´6” (168cm) PRO Qualifief
Class C Over 5´6” (168cm) PRO Qualifief
Junior 16year old up to 23year old
Master Over 35year old
Novice First time competitors for the NPC
a. Competitors compete in a two-piece suit. The bottom of the suit must be v-shaped. Thongs are prohibited. Competitors can compete in an off-the-rack suit. All suits must meet acceptable standards of taste and decency.
b. Competitors must wear high heels.
c. Competitors may wear jewelry.
1. Prescription eye wear (except sunglasses) is permitted.
2. Competitor numbers must be worn on the left side of the suit bottom at all times while onstage.
1. Each competitor, in numerical order, walks to the center of the stage and performs the quarter turns. Length of time allowed is 30 seconds.
2. Depending on the number of competitors in the class, each competitor may be directed to:
a. exit the stage until the entire class has performed the quarter turns at which time the entire class is
called back onstage; or
b. line up along diagonal lines on the sides of the stage.
1. The Head Judge will call the competitors, in small groups and in numerical order, to center stage to perform the quarter turns.
2. In the call-outs, the Head Judge will direct specific competitors to perform the quarter turns. Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other.
The Presentation and Comparisons are scored 100% using the following criteria:
Small degree of muscularity with separation, no visible striations
Overall muscle tone with shapely lines, overall firmness and not excessively lean
Full general assessment
Skin tone and make-up
*If necessary, the judging panel, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to re-judge at the Finals using a Confirmation round.